As a Christian father, it is important to me that my children always have a Bible available to them. In our house, we have one in every room. While I have read the entire Bible and studied it, my children have not read the entire book just yet. In fact, occasionally, we take turns and read a chapter or two from the Bible, discussing what it means to us. This is a great way for us to bond and strengthen our faith, addressing it at times when it may be tested.
If you are like me, you want to have a Bible in your home. However, it can be difficult to locate Bibles for sale which is why I will show you 10 places to get one or more for FREE.
- Your local church is a great place to start. They should have at least one Bible for you to take home.
- BiblesforAmerica.org will send you a New Testament Bible for your home, office, or vehicle. It’s probably a bit more travel-friendly, so you can take it anywhere with you.
- Free online Bibles is another source for you to get the Bible for free. You can use websites such as YouVersion and Bible Gateway.
- A free audio Bible is available to be downloaded as an mp3 file for anyone who wants it. You can visit AudioTreasure.com to receive the file.
- Bible App is another great place to receive a free copy of the Bible on the go. You can open it on your phone whenever and wherever you want.
- Lesea.com is an organization that provides FREE Bibles to people who live and work overseas. If you are not in America, this organization will ship you a Bible for free.
- FreeBibles.net is another great source that will send you a Bible free from charge. This organization does focus on Bibles for the sick, poor, and incarcerated.
- Hotel rooms often have Bibles in the dresser drawers, and they are there for you to keep and take home (maybe not all hotel rooms though!).
- You could ask a friend if they have an additional Bible that you can have. You never know, maybe they have one or two extra to spare.
- Check out your local library to see if they have any Bibles that they can spare. They often have multiple copies and are happy to pass out the extras.